Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Ella's Lead Experience

My Ella’s Lead Experience

First off I’d like to express my thanks to Ella’s Lead for giving me the esteemed pleasure of being able to own their wonderful product.

That being said, I have a Boxer/Rottweiler mix (Luna) and she has two collars from Ella’s Lead.
The very first thing I noticed when I pulled the first one from the box is the craftsmanship, and that is VERY evident.
I could tell that a great deal of care and effort was put into the creation of this collar.
To put it simply: It was beautiful!

Shortly after receiving the second collar for Luna, we got a new puppy.
Murphy is an Irish Setter/Yellow Lab mix.
The two love to play together, and anyone who has had a puppy knows that they like to play rough. This brings me to my next point…Durability!
These collars are made to last. Again, if you’ve ever had a puppy you know about the needle-like teeth and their desire to bite and or chew on anything they can get their mouths on.
Murphy bites and scratches at Luna’s collar and it still looks as good as it did the day I got it!
Also, dogs do get itches on their necks and the Ella’s Lead collar resists the repetitive scratching from Luna’s toenails.
A dog’s everyday life consists of a lot of play and these collars without a doubt stand the test of time!

Once Murphy gets a little bigger, we will most definitely be investing in an Ella’s Lead collar of his very own.

Another thing I’d like to mention is the website.
It’s very easy to navigate through and I was able to find exactly what I wanted with no problems. They also give good instruction on how to measure your pet's neck to be sure that the collar is a perfect fit!
When the collars arrived, they had clearly been packaged nicely. They are wrapped in tissue paper and definitely handled with care.

If I were to rank the quality, durability, craftsmanship, beauty, and handling on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best), I’d without a doubt give each one of those an 11!!

Would I recommend Ella’s Lead to friends, family, even strangers at the dog park and dog groomer shop?!  You bet I would!!!
I wouldn’t just simply recommend them, I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Want to spoil your 4-legged babies?
Get them an Ella’s Lead Collar!!
(Next I am going to try the cat collars and the leads for the dogs! I don’t doubt they will be equally wonderful!)


Please, check them out at http://www.ellaslead.com/ !!! You won't regret it!!! I know I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment