Thursday, March 31, 2011

Movie Quote Fanatics...this Blog is for YOU!

In this bloggy-blog, I am going to put a lot of movie quotes. Please respond to this blog and tell me what movie (you can even tell me the name of the character who said the quote) it is from! This is my first "Interactive" Blog...I want YOUR response.  In about two weeks from now, I will post a blog with the answers! Do you have a know-it-all friend that thinks they know every line of every movie?  Send this to them! Let them try it out too! Let's see what you've got my little blog readers!!!  Good luck! And don't forget to send your answers in a comment!  I do want to warn you, however, that I will NOT be posting your comments to this blog, UNTIL I put out the blog giving the answers. I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone. So, let's see whatchya got!

1. "In Europe, it's not considered unusual for three or four men to share a bed."

2. "Ho, what did I say? Did you hear what I said? I heard what I said 'cause I was standing there when  I said it."

3. "What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing big bald bubblehead who can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals."

4. "Wow! Theres a big surprise! I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die, from that surprise."

5. "The first boy I ever kissed ended up in a coma for three weeks. I can still feel him inside my head. It's the same with you."

6. "You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough."

7. "Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple."

8. "It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good."

9. "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent."

10. "Feminine weaknesses and fainting spells are the direct result of our confining young girls to the house, bent over their needlework, and restrictive corsets."

11. "In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and - SNAP - the job's a game!"

12. "You can take our car, and you can take our keys, but you cannot take away our dreams!"

13. "I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yard from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous."

14. "Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy ass through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad... and what the hell is that smell? I could've been at a barbecue!"

15. "Here it goes: I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at an intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and SPEEDING!"

16. "I understand you may have had sexual relations with my daughter before, but under our roof, it's my way or the Long Island Expressway! So just keep your snake in its cage for 72 hours."

17. "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"

18. "I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of it as... therapy."

19. "Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!"

20. "I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!"

21. "You're a . . . You're a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother, and I don't know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs, and you're a very nice tiny person, and what am I saying, I don't know who my mother was--I'm an orphan--and I've never taken drugs, because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant."

22. "Those who are bound by desire, can see only that which can be held in their hands."

23. "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

24. "If we give into those people, we're giving into all the cute and fuzzy bunnies in the world."

25. "Good luck to you, too. Well, actually, I take that back. I hope you don't do well at all. Now that I think about it, I hope you get violated by pig-monkey men in the woods."

26. "My brains, his steal, and your strength, against 60 men. And, you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?"

27. "Listen pal, you're client's a scumbag, you're a scumbag, and scumbags see the judge on Monday morning."

28. "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me, you didn't pay money for this."

29. "Well, what have we got here. Will you look at her. Those flashing eyes, those flushed cheeks, those trembling lips. You know something princess, you are ugly when you're angry."

30. "I take pleasure in guttin' you, boy. I take pleasure in guttin' you, boy!"

31. "Can you see her?  Now imagine she's white."

32. "The heavenly aroma still hung heavy in the house, but it was gone, all gone! No turkey! No turkey sandwiches, no turkey salad, no turkey gravy, turkey hash, turkey a la king, or gallons of turkey soup! Gone, all gone!"

33. "Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends! You don't look at any of my friends! And, you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends! So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's B.M.W., and your poor, rich, drunk mother in the Caribbean!"

34. "The appropriate question is 'when the hell are they?!'"

35. "Here are Scotland's terms: Lower your flags and march straight back to England. Stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness for 100 years of theft, rape, and murder. Do that, and your men shall live. Do it not, and everyone of you will die today."

36. "I've sent in my application to the Real World. So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the MTV basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, hey, what's up guys? Want some crack? I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out."

37. "It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'."

38. "Why don't you boys go down to Wall Street and find some real crooks? Whoever sold you those suits had a wonderful sense of humor."

39. "As long as we can destroy 'em faster than they can make 'em, we'll come out on top."

40. "Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe they fought and died for nothing."


There you have it folks!  GOOD LUCK!  Please send your responses to me in a comment...if you don't know it, OH WELL! Just guess or skip it!  Have fun with this...let's see what you know!  Again, like I said, I will not be posting your comments until the challenge is over and I have posted the answers, so that no fun is ruined for anyone else.  If I get a good enough response from this, I may do song lyrics or more movies in a future blog.  Also, please share this with other people, especially if you know someone who knows every single quote of every single movie!

Thanks, and have a great day all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment